Saturday, May 19, 2018

Upcycled denim purse

Hello all !
I do apologize, it's been quite some time since I have been on here ,but I'm baaaacckk lol I will post a step by step on this project later, I'm recovering from nose surgery and it's not fun.....  While recovering I decided to try my hand at a upcycled denim purse, it wasn't bad .I found a old pair of jeans and a shirt at my house (clearly it was clothes I had outgrown),you could always go to your local thrift store or Goodwill Store and find materials to make the purse. Here is the finished product, I will try to do a step by step here soon ! Here is the link if you would like to purchase this one of a kind upcycled shoulder bag https://www.etsy.com/listing/615202113/recycled-jean-handbagboho-bagshoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment